The H.E.L.P Personal Leadership Training Program focuses on equipping participants with leadership competencies and management skills that will support and internalise MSIG’s core values of customer focused, integrity, team work, innovation and professionalism. The training program is broadly based on HELP’s Personal Leadership Development model and its practical applications:
The program equips the participants with leadership competencies and management skills that
- H… The HEART of Leadership
- E… EMPOWERING Others
- L… LEADING Change
- P… PROFESSIONALISM in the Workplace
Specifically, the Personal Leadership Program help participants better understand who they are; their passions, values, purpose, and vision. The program helps participants gain a deeper understanding of the natural strengths that contribute to their personal leadership style, and examine how they lead others. Participants will become more aware of their qualities, develop a clear personal vision that anchors them as leaders, and increases their ability to lead more effectively in the organisation.
- To enhance and further develop a personal leadership that stresses the power of personal passion, values, and purpose.
- To uncover personal leadership strengths amidst the demands and challenges of personal and professional life
- To enhance leadership skills and qualities so that they take ‘Personal Responsibility In Delivering Excellence’ (PRIDE).
- To enhance team collaboration and synergy among the supervisory staff.
- To enhance effective communication processes among the staff and to understand the nature of conflict.
- To discover collective decision making processes and consensus building.
- To determine areas for personal change at work and to effectively develop strategies for change
- To improve on management and supervisory skills that will yield greater work performance.
- To enhance customer care by empathetically responding and taking responsibility in creating a customer service culture.
- To explore the present work culture and evaluate how its systems promote the organisation’s core values.
For more information on how we can customize these courses for your organisation’s needs, please contact us at :
CAREERsense@HELP , The Faculty of Behavioral Sciences
Wisma HELP, Jalan Dungun, Kuala Lumpur