This is a foundational program in the basics of intentional helping and interviewing. The program is termed as “Helping Skills” (as oppose to counselling skills) to avoid any confusion with the profession of Counsellors or Counselling Psychologists, who need to be licensed and registered with the Counselling Board of Malaysia. This training program does not make participants Counsellors. It does however equip them with the necessary mindset and skills to have effective, empathetic and relevant conversations associated with work and career transitions.
- To expose participants to some basic psychological knowledge related to human development and human interaction.
- To help participants understand the psychological and career development and counselling frameworks
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of themselves and the dynamics of interpersonal relationships.
- Identify and demonstrate mastery of the basic micro-skills in the career counselling interview.
LENGTH OF THE PROGRAM:
- 3 full days on Personal Development and Basic Psychology Module
For more information on how we can customize these courses for your organisation’s needs, please contact us at :
CAREERsense@HELP , The Faculty of Behavioral Sciences
Wisma HELP, Jalan Dungun, Kuala Lumpur